- This card game will help young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to take turns!
- In a new twist on the classic game of strategy and memory skills, players collect pairs while while learning the words for their favorite fairy tale characters
- Clever rainbow shaped card holders set this Go Fish game apart, making it easy for even the youngest players to see their hand!
- It’s just the right level of challenge for kids to play on their own - no adults needed
- Includes 1 rainbow castle game board, 4 card holders, deck of 52 cards and instructions for multiple ways to play; for 2 to 4 players ages 6 years and older